Wednesday, February 2, 2011

hello, gorgeous!

The past couple of weeks have been extremely stressful over here. To say the least! So, yesterday, I had very high hopes for a quiet and relaxing morning...curled up on my couch with a cup of strong coffee, my latest book (Eat, Pray, Love) and Leo. My plans flew out the door when I stepped outside into the crisp, 6am air and gazed to the east - the most spectacular sight, ever. The sun was getting ready to wake up, creating the most gorgeous silhouette of the mountains, with blues and pinks painting the sky.

My brain just wouldn't shut off after witnessing a sight like that! I got to work right away. Here is the progress:


So today, I will forgo all to do lists and just paint:).

Happy Love Month! <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy Love Month is right. LOVE your journey. Thank you for insight into your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete