one of my favorite things is learning random facts about people.
so here's a little list about me! ten things you may have never known...
1. one year when we were little, my brother and i spent every night for an entire summer sleeping in a tent in our backyard. during the day, we would check out library books (i could read for hours), play in the sprinkler, and buy the best treat in the world from the merc: trolli burgers! lol.
2. i am a people-pleaser to a fault. often, i do things because i think it is what others want me to do. i am truly working on this - saying yes to things because i want to, not because someone else wants me to.
3. when i was young, i wanted to be an artist, librarian, and grocery checker at safeway. when mom would bring groceries home, i would take each item out of the sacks and pretend to be a cashier.
4. i dream about being a full time artist every single day. multiple times daily, actually.
5. sometimes i feel so discouraged i feel like giving up.
6. i believe God has a plan for each of us, and one of our jobs here on earth is to find out what that job is, and do our very best at it. i pray everyday his job for me is to bring more beauty and meaning into the world.
7. someday, i hope to be next door neighbors to my mom. my dream house is a little cottage in the woods.
8. i used to save everything for later. nice clothes, nice dishes, nice towels/sheets, etc etc. now, i'm a firm believer that in this precious and delicate life, we must use what is beautiful today. we never know what tomorrow will bring.