Monday, September 23, 2013

You take my breath away.

We are welcoming autumn at our house in the most beautiful ways!

We are planting mums + planning a trip to the pumpkin patch.
Welcoming autumn at our house in the most beautiful ways! This time of year takes my breath away.

We are getting out the cozy blankets + drinking too many (soy) pumpkin lattes.
Early morning fog + cozy blankets + delicious coffee + a good book. A girl could get used to this.

We are picking apples and baking one too many apple crisps. 
We are looking forward to the changing leaves + building warm fires...and love that sweatshirts are required when we go out for an evening bike ride!

I have a list in my journal (about a mile long!) of all the things I'd love to do this autumn...
What are some of your autumn to-dos or traditions?

This time of year takes my breath away.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Treasure autumn things include enjoying all the back to school hooplah.... high school sports seasons, cheerleaders, pop corn and cold soda on a cold ball game night! I WELCOME the sound of rain and the return of all my blankets for nesting on the couch. Burning candles - scenting up the house with warm wonder. Soup for dinner and apple crisp for fun! Canning game meat and thinking about figuring out a vegetable garden. AUTUMN IS BLISS.

    ReplyDelete