1. i want to be a hippy. pretty badly. truth is, as much as i can identify with the free spirit concept, i am a planner. to a fault.
2. i am a home body. the perfect evening or weekend, in my eyes, consists of lit candles, maybe a glass of wine, a home-cooked meal, and a neighborhood walk with the hubby.
3. i am an early bird; naturally waking at 6am. often, i set my alarm for 5:30 so i can start my day with a few hours in the studio.
5. every fall, i wish i worked at a produce stand. or as a berry picker.
6. i miss corvallis restaurants. local boys, la roca, shogun bowl.
7. my favorite adult beverage is a lemon drop. it used to be a good gin and tonic...until one fateful night (my brother's 21st) when i may or may not have consumed an entire bottle!
8. i want to live in a cottage nestled in the forest.
9. i've owned the same tired pair of running shoes since my sophomore year of high school! that's TEN years!
10. i feel like the last person in the world who doesn't own an iphone. truth: i am resisting! i like being able to easily unplug.
11. even after 6 years of togetherness, my hubby is still on my mind, everyday.
12. i've never owned a pair of "expensive" jeans. although i did once buy a pair of banana republic jeans for $4 at goodwill! :)
13. i prefer dresses over jeans, anyday.
14. i can't wait to snuggle with my best friends daughter, penny:)
15. some days are a struggle. i've gotten rather good at mind over matter.
16. even though he is my baby brother, he always sticks up for me. i'm the luckiest sister.
what are your truths, friend?